Pipemill: a suite of piping design & analysis programs
Pipemill: for the design, analysis and layout of piping components
- Complements pipe stress analysis packages with a suite of programs for common ancillary needs in piping design, analysis, and layout.
- Takes the grind out of the complex (or the simple but repetitive) calculations often needed for the design and layout of piping systems.
- Written by an experienced piping stress engineer, Pipemill has been used on numerous projects.
- Benefits accuracy, design quality, and delivery schedules.
Facilitates common piping design tasks e.g.…
- pipe flange design and analysis (three methods)
- clamp connector design
- expansion loop displacements, loads and stresses
- PSV and Rupture Disc force calculation
- prediction of acoustic fatigue
- external pressure/vacuum design
- jacketed pipe analysis
- pipe span chart creation; sloping line calculation
- pipe support heat transfer.
Other key features of the software:
- totally portable. Runs from a USB memory stick
- several databases of pipe data and piping component data
- context sensitive help designed to answer most queries
- comprehensive hard copy output
- user guide (by an experienced piping stress engineer)
- validation calculations available for all routines.
Try out Pipemill for yourself: download an evaluation copy from the Downloads page. Or buy or order Pipemill (an IvySoft Piping Engineering software product)
Support: Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the problem (or your needs).